- Using the Library
- Programs & Events
- Research & Resources
- Support AHPL
The Aina Haina Public Library has a meeting room available to rent. Our meeting room is located off the Children's Collection. Some amenities and equipment are available for an additional fee. Please refer to our meeting room information, usage policies, and reservation procedures. To reserve the meeting room, please fill out a Request to Use Library Facilities form (click on link for a PDF copy or pick up a printed one at the reference desk) and make the payment before the meeting. If you'd like to check on the availability of the meeting room, please call the library at (808) 377-2456.
- The room includes tables, chairs, a podium, and a projection screen. The room can accomodate 50 people lecture style without tables or up to 20 people seminar style around tables.
- A television, DVD player, and VCR are available for an additional fee.
- Meeting room users must bring their own projector and computer for presentations or any other equipment necessary for their event.
- At this time there is no Internet connection for computers and no cable connection for the television.
Other Meeting Space in the Vicinity
The following organizations may rent out space or meeting rooms. Contact them directly for availability, eligibility, and cost. Note, use of public school space requires filling out an application for use of the facilities.
- Aina Haina Elementary School
- Holy Nativity Church
- Kalani High School
- Niu Valley Middle School